AAA Western and Central New York has announced its Four Diamond hotel winners for 2017. The winners include two new properties, bringing the total to 19 hotels in the Western and Central New York region that have been awarded the distinction of Four Diamond status.
New for this year are The Westin Buffalo and Marriott Syracuse Downtown. Both properties achieved Four Diamond status extremely fast, a nod to their luxurious amenities and impeccable accommodations.
AAA Four Diamond hotels are refined and stylish, providing upscale physical attributes, extensive amenities and a high degree of hospitality, service and attention to detail. A total of 1,676 hotels throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean received the Four Diamond Rating in the past 12 months, qualifying them for the 2018 Four Diamond Award list.
Collectively, Four Diamond hotels represent just 6.1 percent of the more than 27,000 AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels. New York State, including New York City, has 93 Four Diamond hotels. The Western Central New York Region hosts 19 of them.
Properties recognized in the AAA WCNY region include the following:
- 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel
- Aurora Inn
- E.B. Morgan House
- Rowland House
- Wallcourt Hall
- The Tower Hotel at Turning Stone Resort Casino
- Lodge at Turning Stone Resort Casino
- Seneca Allegany Casino & Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
- The Mansion on Delaware Avenue
- The Westin Buffalo
- Marriott Syracuse Downtown
- The Statler Hotel at Cornell University
- Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel
- 1795 Acorn Inn
- Mirbeau Inn & Spa
- Morgan-Samuels Inn/BB & Spa
- The Del Monte Lodge, A Renaissance Hotel & Spa
Four Diamond restaurants will be announced on February 21. All properties will be recognized by AAA WCNY at a private reception in April.