The Staffworks, Inc. job placement agency has added five new members to its team. They are:
• Laura DeStefanis is the organization’s first brand manager. She will plan and direct marketing efforts to increase visibility, growth and profitability. DeStefanis has more than 20 years of marketing and public relations experience in both the non-profit and corporate sectors. She has a bachelor’s degree in public relations/journalism from Utica College.
• Nikki Jon Guiliano has rejoined Staffworks as a business development manager. She will be responsible for prospecting and securing business growth within the Syracuse market, and previously was a client manager for Staffworks’ Rome branch. She also previously was a physician acquisition specialist for Mohawk Valley Health System. She holds a FASPR Certificate, Fellow Associate of Staff Physician Recruiters, and has a bachelor’s degree in history from Syracuse University.
• Tim Corelli is the professional division manager, to oversee the professional recruitment staff and develop creative strategies to meet hiring goals. He has more than 20 years of senior and mid-level human resource management experience that includes supervising large regional recruiting teams. He previously was the human resource manager for Lowes.
• Andrea Pattington is the organization’s first video interviewer. She will focus on conducting interviews via online media to enhance the quality of hire. She previously worked as a human resource assistant for Varflex Corporation.
• Matthew Owens is the Cortland branch manager, to oversee branch office operations and assist in new business development. He has more than 12 years of industry experience.