1. Cirque D’Or will be coming to The Stanley Theater at 3 p.m. on Sunday. Cirque D’Or travels with more than 30 performers from around the world. Tickets start at $20 and can be purchased at The Stanley Theater Box Office, by calling 315-724-4000 or online at www.thestanley.org.
2. The Oneida Area Civic Chorale will present “For Us the Living” at 4 p.m. on Sunday at St. Patrick’s Church, 347 Main St. The 95-member community chorus, under the direction of Kimberly Nethaway of Rome, will perform the title work “For Us the Living: A Requiem,” by Alfred V. Fedak, as well as several shorter selections. Tickets are $10, available from chorale members, at W.J. Hinman Jewelers, 115 Main St., Oneida, and by calling 315-655-3007. St. Patrick’s Church is handicapped-accessible. For more information, visit www.oneidachorale.org and call 315-761-9701.
3. Those interested in tracing their family tree using online resources can attend the Online Genealogy Drop-In Help Session at Jervis Public Library, 613 N. Washington St., at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. The session will be held in the library’s accessible fourth floor auditorium. No registration is needed for the free program. For more information, contact Reference Librarian Lori Chien at 315-336-4570 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The B Sharp Music Club in collaboration with the Rome Art and Community Center will present an evening of music of classical, jazz and musical theater selections at 6 p.m. on Wednesday in the RACC living room, 308 W. Bloomfield St.
This is a free concert. Donations to the B Sharp student scholarship fund will be accepted.
5. A BOCES Spring Open House and College Fair will be held Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. at BOCES Career and Technical Education (CTE) Centers in Verona at 4937 Spring Road, New Hartford at 4747 Middle Settlement Road, and Herkimer at 352 Gros Blvd. Students, parents, educators and community members from the three BOCES regions will have an opportunity to meet with representatives from local and regional two- and four-year colleges.
6. The inaugural production of “Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party,” under Feld Entertainment’s new partnership with the non-profit educational organization, will make a stop for two performances at the Stanley Theater in Utica on Thursday. Tickets start at $15. All seats are reserved, and tickets are available at The Stanley box office or by calling 800-745-3000 or online at www.ticketmaster.com.
7. The Joseph Michael Chubbuck Foundation will host a mystery dinner theater to benefit cancer patients in financial need in Oneida, Herkimer, Madison and Onondaga counties from 7-10 p.m. Friday at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St. Seating is limited. Tickets cost $40 and will include a buffet dinner with Lent-friendly foods included, appetizers, and dessert. Reservations are required by calling 315-339-5993 or go to www.thejmcf.org under “Events.” There will be a 50/50 raffle, basket raffle and cash bar. Guests may dress casual but are encouraged to wear green or their favorite St. Patrick’s Day outfit.