1. Hall of Fame inductee Jackie Hobbs will entertain old fans and new listeners with a concert of old time fiddle music from 2-5 p.m. Sunday at the North American Fiddlers’ Hall of Fame and Museum, 1121 Comins Road.
During Hobbs’ free concert, patrons are encouraged to enjoy the exhibits and the recently digitized historic fiddle performances in the Fiddlers’ Hall of Fame and Museum, and also the new Fiddlers’ Kitchen and children’s playground. All the facilities are handicapped accessible and enclosable in the event of bad weather. For directions, visit www.nysotfa.com or call 315-599-7009 and leave a message.
2. The Lake Delta Upland Owners Association will hold its annual Ring of Lights celebration at the lake on Sunday at 8:30 p.m., followed by a fireworks show at 9 p.m., organizations of the annual end of summer celebration have announced.
The public is encouraged to attend the celebration, organizers added. Attendees can watch the Ring of Lights and fireworks display from the beach at Lake Delta State Park, or from a boat.
Safety officials ask that those who do enjoy the event from a boat keep a distance away from the fireworks barge.
3. Local reverse painter Sally Tagliere will be featured at the Dodge Pratt Northam Museum, 106 Schuyler St., during the month of September.
Her artist reception is scheduled for 7-9 p.m. Thursday. Her work will continue to be on display through Sept. 27. The event is open to the public. The group of artwork is titled, “Seeing it a Different Way.” Born in Rome, Tagliere has lived in this area most of her life.
4. View Arts Center in Old Forge is excited to offer a new Eco Printing workshop with artist Cris Winters, held Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Join Winters as she shares her techniques to create her one-of-a-kind Eco Printed fabric and paper designs.
Cost to attend this workshop is $90, $80 for View members. Lunch is not included, but can be ordered and picked up by View for an additional $5. Pre-registration is required. Registration deadline is Wednesday.
5. The Lee Center United Methodist Church, 5531 Stokes-Lee Center Road, will host a rummage sale Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Lunch items be available for purchase both days, and a $2 bag sale will be held on Saturday. The church is handicap accessible. Call 315-336-1697 for more information.
6. Park Coffee House in Holland Patent has announced the lineup for its Fall Concert Series. Admission to each show is $12, and all shows start at 7:30 p.m. Opening on Saturday, will be Nook and Crannie, an acoustic folk dup comprised of Matt Mielnick and Ann Carey.
7. Rescue Mission of Utica will host a “Riders on a Mission” 2018 event sponsored by Harley-Davidson of Utica on Saturday.
The 50-mile ride begins at 4870 Commercial Drive, New York Mills and ends at Sherrillbrook Park in New Hartford. Registration is $30 per driver and $15 per passenger. Registration is from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. with kickstands up at 11 a.m.