Recent Madison County Sheriff’s Office arrests
The Madison County Sheriff’s Office announced the following recent arrests:
• Cameron A. Kicinski, 20, of Oriskany Falls, was charged in Wampsville on June 13 with second-degree burglary and petty larceny.
• Samantha F. Wheeler, 37, of Syracuse, was charged in Wampsville on June 15 with two counts of fourth-degree grand larceny.
• Mari C. Loveless, 44, of Canastota, was charged in Canastota on June 15 with second-degree possession of a forged instrument.
• John B. O’Herien, 47, of Canastota, was charged in Canastota on June 15 with seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance.
• Sandy J. Snyder, 36, of Canastota, was charged in Lincoln on June 15 with driving while intoxicated, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% or greater and drinking while driving.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here