Oneida police report recent arrests
ONEIDA — The Oneida Police Department announced the following recent arrests:
• Louis R. Jacobs, 58, of Oneida, was charged on May 14 with promoting obscene sexual performance by a child, third-degree solicitation and endangering the welfare of a child.
• John L. Chesebro II, 40, of Wampsville, was charged on May 16 with third-degree burglary and pretty larceny.
• Johnathan D. Palombo, 36, of Schenectady, was picked up on an arrest warrant on May 10 for first-degree robbery, petty larceny, second-degree menacing and third-degree possession of a weapon third-degree.
• Donald R. Morehouse, 53, of Oneida, a registered sex offender, was charged on May 18 with failure to report a change of address, failure to provide a photograph and failure to mail a verification form.
• Amanda L. Hopkins, 32, of Oneida, was ticketed on May 18 with petty larceny.
• Evamarie Torrelllas, 56, of Oneida, was ticketed on May 19 for trespass.
• Jenifer D. Maycock, 62, of Oneida, was ticketed on May 16 for driving while intoxicated, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% or greater and illegal signal.
• Jeffrey D. Larsen, 21, of Oneida, was ticketed on May 15 with second-degree harassment.
• Ian C. Isbell, 25, of Munnsville, was charged on May 14 with three counts of aggravated driving while intoxicated, two counts of endangering the welfare of a child and one count of uninspected vehicle.
• Edna M. Wright, 29, of Morrisville, was ticketed on May 13 for petty larceny.
• Kym K. Snyder, 40, of Oneida, was ticketed on May 12 with fifth-degree possession of stolen property.
• Courtney D. Stokes, 43, of Liverpool, was ticketed on May 12 with petty larceny.
• Kenneth R. Arlands, 75, of Oneida, was issued a criminal summons on May 12 for second-degree harassment.
• Alizaya N. Edmonds, 18, of Oneida, was issued a criminal summons on May 12 for second-degree harassment.
• Bradley L. Davis Jr., 20, of Oneida, was issued a criminal summons on May 11 for second-degree harassment.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here