ONEIDA — The Oneida Police Department announced the following recent arrests.
• Clayton J. Martin, 39, of Vernon, was charged on Feb. 13 with seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance, second-degree unlawful possession of marijuana, third-degree possession of a forged instrument, second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, uninspected vehicle, unregistered vehicle, unlicensed operator and driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
• Brian A. Miller, 25, of Bouckville, was charged on Feb. 13 with seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance, third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, suspended registration, uninsured vehicle and switched plates.
• Jared S. Jakubowski, 27, of Oneida, was ticketed on Feb. 13 with petty larceny.
• Jose A. Fernandez, 59, of Oneida, was ticketed on Feb. 14 with petty larceny.
• Christopher M. Fuller, 27, of Norwich, was ticketed on Feb. 12 with petty larceny.