CITY OF ONEIDA — The
Oneida Police Department has announced the following recent arrests.
• Eric J. Mahler, 21, of Oneida, was charged on April 20
with felony second-degree assault and second-degree obstruction of a governmental administration.
Mahler was arraigned in City Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of $1,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond.
• Michael J. Jennison, 32, of Oneida, was charged on April 22 with third-degree grand larceny, third-degree tampering, second-degree mischief and possession of burglar’s tools.
He was arraigned in court and was released on his own recognizance.
• Devin J. McDonald, 22, of Oneida, was charged on April 23 with seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance.
He was also picked up on a warrant for fourth-degree mischief.
McDonald was arraigned in court and was released on his own recognizance.
• Courtney M. Sanborn, 25, of Munnsville, was issued a criminal summons on April 22 on one count of second-degree harassment.
• Stephen A. Shelton, 29, of Eaton, was ticketed on April 22 for petty larceny.
• Christine E. Buss, 31, of Oneida, was ticketed on April 20 with seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance.