CITY OF ONEIDA — The Oneida Police Department announced the following recent arrests.
• Mark K. Thomas, 49, of 11 Cemetery St., Altmar, was charged on Sept. 6 with petty larceny, second-degree possession of marijuana, second-degree possession of a controlled substance and third-degree unlawfully manufacturing methamphetamine.
• Mark A. Hall, 44, of 214 Allen St., Oneida, was charged on Sept. 3 with second-degree harassment.
• Elliott Green, 35, of 421 Rich St., Syracuse, was charged on Sept. 4 with second-degree assault and third and fourth-degree possession of a weapon.
• John P. Purcell, 38, of 241 Barlow St., Canastota, was charged on Sept. 5 with driving while intoxicated, aggravated DWI, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% or greater, moving from lane unsafely and failure to keep right.
• Kristen M. Cook, 46, of 334 Elizabeth St., Oneida, was charged on Sept. 6 with petty larceny.
• Kevin R. Popple, 31, of 161 N. Willow St., Oneida, was charged on Sept. 8 with one count each of petty larceny and seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance.
• Joanna S. Shepard, 35, of 215 West Ave., Canastota, was charged on Sept. 9 with petty larceny.