CITY OF ONEIDA — The Oneida Police Department announced the following recent arrests.
• Paul B. Genovese, 35, of Rome, was charged on a bench warrant on Nov. 15 with petty larceny.
He was arraigned in City Court and was released on his own recognizance.
• Mark K. Thomas, 50, of Altmar, Oswego County, was charged on a bench warrant on Nov. 13 with one count each of second-degree possession of a controlled substance, third-degree unlawfully manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of meth-making materials, second-degree unlawful possession of marijuana and other vehicle and traffic violations. Thomas was also remanded to the Oswego County Jail.
• Heather A. Brower, 37, of Rome, was charged on Nov. 13 with fourth-degree possession of stolen property.
Police said she was found with a stolen vehicle.
• Aaron M. Smith, 28, of Oneida, was charged on Nov. 11 with one count each of second-degree harassment, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• Kenneth I. Roehm, 59, of Oneida, was charged on Nov. 10 with second-degree tampering and fourth-degree mischief.
• Katy C. Campbell, 32, of Canastota, was charged on Nov. 10 with two counts of second-degree trespass and third-degree mischief.
• Diamond Darling, 21, of Binghamton, was charged on Nov. 6 with one count of endangering the welfare of a child.