Oneida County announces final weekly COVID-19 update
On Friday, the Oneida County government announced its final weekly COVID-19 case update and the last day the Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard would be updated.
“Moving forward, all information should be acquired from the New York State COVID-19 Tracker (https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-data-new-york) which breaks out data for Oneida County,” notes a county release.
For the March 25 to March 31 time period, the county reported 475 new positive cases, and no virus-related deaths.
Further, there were 16 Oneida County residents hospitalized. Of that number, there were 14 people hospitalized in the Mohawk Valley Health System, and two outside the county.
COVID-19 information links
• New York State’s COVID-19 data has been collected in one online spot at: https://on.ny.gov/3rw82oG
• In Oneida County, vaccine appointments and walk-ins are available at county-operated sites. For information, visit: https://ocgov.net/health/coronavirus
• Scheduling a vaccine appointment can also be completed at: vaccines.gov.
• COVID-19 case numbers and vaccination rates are available on Oneida County’s online Dashboard at: https://bit.ly/3A85tLp
• To see COVID-19 information for Madison County, visit: https://on.ny.gov/3je8vr0
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here