Man faces contempt, menacing and harassment charges

Posted

TOWN OF VIENNA — A Camden man has been charged for the second time in a year of violating an order of protection.

Sheriff’s deputies said Jason Vincent, 40, was involved in a physical domestic dispute in Vienna this week, in violation of an order of protection.

Deputies said Vincent was taken into custody early Wednesday morning on one county each of felony first-degree contempt, second-degree menacing and second-degree harassment.

Vincent is scheduled to appear in court.

According to law enforcement officials, Vincent was previously charged with contempt on Nov. 26 for following a woman into Walmart on Rome-Taberg Road in Rome and yelling profanities at her, in violation of an order of protection.

Deputies said Vincent is also accused of following the same woman around in his car in Vienna on Nov. 22.

Authorities did not say if the new violation involved the same woman as the previous violations.

Comments

No comments on this story | Please log in to comment by clicking here
Please log in or register to add your comment