The Madison County Sheriff’s Office announced the following recent arrests.
• Hannah G. Prillwitz, 19, of Mattydale, was charged in Canastota on Feb. 27 with one count each of seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana.
• Cormac E. Race, 19, of Cazenovia, was charged in Cazenovia on Feb. 26 with one count each of third-degree unlawfully fleeing a police officer, failure to stop at stop sign, reckless driving, two counts of failure to obey police and three counts of speeding.
• Debra A. Miller, 64, of Canastota, was charged in Lenox on Feb. 22 with one count of petty larceny.
• Leeanna S. Carrion, 27, of Rome, was charged on
Feb. 25 with one count of criminal obstruction of breathing.
• Marwan M. Al-Haddad, 37, of Utica, was charged in Sullivan on Feb. 27 with driving while intoxicated, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% or greater and speeding.
• Victoria L. Stanley, 32, of Oneida, was charged in Wampsville on Feb. 24 with endangering the welfare of a child.
• Jacob B. Bolster, 23, of Cleveland, was charged in Verona on Feb. 25 with one count each of driving while intoxicated,
driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% or greater,
aggravated DWI, speeding and other vehicle and traffic