The Knights of Columbus Council 391 installed its officers for the coming year during a ceremony at its June 14 meeting.
The officers of the Rome council for the coming year are:
- David Zasada, grand knight;
- James Mullin, financial secretary;
- Rob Campbell, deputy grand knight;
- Robert Dyer, warden;
- Fred Rahmer, inside guard;
- Michael Hayduk, outside guard;
- Rocco Versace, advocate;
- Danny Fenton, three-year trustee;
- Ted Kehoe, two-year trustee;
- Joseph Carrolla, one-year trustee; and
- Rev. Paul Angelicchio, chaplain.
The Knights of Columbus, founded in 1882, is the world’s largest Catholic fraternal service organization with more than 1.9 million members worldwide. It is dedicated to providing a variety of community service programs and projects.