Return home

Frankfort man charged with trespassing

Posted 10/4/22

A 55-year-old man was charged in Herkimer County on Friday with ignoring a ban from a local business.

This item is available in full to subscribers.

Frankfort man charged with trespassing

Posted

FRANKFORT — A 55-year-old man was charged in Herkimer County on Friday with ignoring a ban from a local business, according to the Frankfort Village Police Department.

Police said Harold R. Wehrle, of Frankfort, had previously been banned from a local establishment due to an accusation of theft. On Friday, police said Wehrle returned to the business in spite of the ban, and he was taken into custody.

Wehrle is charged with one count of third-degree trespass, police said. He was released on an appearance ticket for Frankfort Town Court, and was turned over to the New York State Police on an active arrest warrant.

Comments

No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here