D’Arcangelo & Co. announces promotions for 2022
D’Arcangelo & Co., LLP has recently promoted Nicole Chubbuck to partner effective Jan. 1. In addition, the firm has announced several other staff promotions:
• Nicole E. Chubbuck, CPA, is an audit partner. A graduate of SUNY Albany, she has been with D’Arcangelo & Co. since 2006. She specializes in governmental accounting, performing audit and accounting services for a variety of governmental clients such as towns, school districts, BOCES, and community colleges. In addition, she has extensive knowledge of accounting and auditing of nonprofit organizations and employee benefit plans. She works out of the Rome office.
• Christina Busch is a principal and a graduate of Utica College. She has been with D’Arcangelo & Co. since 2005. She specializes in business and individual income tax preparation, compilation and review engagements for small to medium-sized businesses, and payroll and sales tax preparation. She works out of the Rome office.
• Tara Dellecese is a principal and a graduate of SUNY Oswego. She received a master’s degree from SUNY Polytechnic and has been with D’Arcangelo & Co., LLP since 2009. She specializes in tax return preparation and compilation and review engagements. She works out of the Oneida, office.
• Jessica Babcock has been promoted to manager. She is a graduate of Utica College and started with the firm in 2014 as an intern. She currently works on a variety of tax engagements out of the Syracuse and Oneida offices.
• Alexandria Montana, CPA, has been promoted to manager. She is a graduate of SUNY Polytechnic Institute and started with the firm in 2016 as an intern. She works in the tax department in the Rome and Utica offices.
• In addition, Jacob Giglio (Syracuse) and Andrew Mucica (Rome) have both been promoted to senior positions.
D’Arcangelo & Co., LLP, is engaged in the practice of public accounting providing a wide variety of accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting services. The firm has offices in Utica, Rome, Oneida and Syracuse.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here