The Chamber Alliance of the Mohawk Valley will hold a reception for the winners of its member grant awards on Wednesday, April 10 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Kirkland Art Center, 9 1/2 East Park Row in Clinton.
To RSVP for the reception, visit chamberalliancemv.org.
The Chamber Alliance Member Grant Wards were established to provide cash and advertising prizes for businesses that belong to CAMV Chambers.
The grants are designed to assist in improving or promoting businesses, according to the announcement by chamber alliance officials.
All winners will be announced at the reception, the event organizers added.
Members of the Alliance include:
• The Boonville Area Chamber of Commerce;
• The Camden Area Chamber of Commerce;
• The Clinton Chamber of Commerce;
• The Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce;
• The Kuyahoora Valley Chamber of Commerce;
• The Marcy Chamber of Commerce;
• The New Hartford Chamber of Commerce;
• The Greater Oneida Chamber of Commerce;
• The Otsego County Chamber of Commerce;
• The Rome Area Chamber of Commerce; and
• The Trenton Area Chamber of Commerce.
The awards reception is cosponsored by Roser Communications Network, Talk 100.7 FM, Bug Country 99.7, KissFM 97.9, First Source, Grand Colonial, Mohawk Valley Funerals and Cremations, and Turnbull Insurance Service, according to the chamber alliance announcement.