The Madison County Sheriff’s Office announced the following recent arrests.
• Brian C. Roberts, 32, of Liverpool, was charged on April 25 in Sullivan with two counts of attempted second-degree burglary, two counts of fourth-degree mischief, three counts of third-degree possession of a weapon and one count of second-degree menacing.
• Joshua Northrup, 22, of Oriskany Falls, was charged on April 23 in Canastota on one count each of second-degree harassment and endangering the welfare of a child.
• Timothy C. Mitchell, 34, of Oneida, was charged on April 24 in Canastota with fourth-degree grand larceny, petty larceny and third-degree unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• Andrew L. Marks, 31, of DeRuyter, was charged on April 25 in DeRuyter with one count of petty larceny.
• Zachary D. Bridge, 33, of Madison, was charged on April 24 in Eaton with one count each of driving while intoxicated, second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, breath test refusal and several vehicle and traffic violations.