CITY OF ONEIDA — The Oneida Police Department announced the following recent arrests.
• Steven J. Westcott, 23, of Rome, was charged on Feb. 25 with third-degree burglary and petty larceny. Westcott was arraigned in City Court and was released on his own recognizance.
• John L. Phillips, 29, of Oneida, was charged on Feb. 22 with first-degree burglary, third-degree assault, first-degree contempt and aggravated first-degree contempt.
He was arraigned in City Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of $100,000 cash bail or $200,00 bond.
• Erin L. Smith, 34, of Mayfield, was ticketed on Feb. 25 with petty larceny.
• Michael B. Stanton, 54, of Clinton, was issued a summons on Feb. 24 for second-degree tampering.
• David R. Hutton, 66, of Utica, was issued a summons on Feb. 24 for second-degree tampering.
• Samantha L. Baumeister, 38, of Oneida, was ticketed on Feb. 24 for driving while intoxicated, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% or greater and open container.