1. Recent Camden High School graduate Lydia Houser will play a concert of old-time fiddle music from 2-5 p.m. Sunday at the North American Fiddlers’ Hall of Fame and Museum, 1121 Comins Road. Houser’s concert will culminate her weekend as lead instructor for more than 20 young fiddle students at New York State Old Tyme Fiddlers Association’s annual Kids’ Kamp. The free concert is sponsored in part by the state Council on the Arts.
2. The Bud Light Rome Summer Concert Series continues Monday with music from Vinyl 45 from 6-8 p.m. on the Griffo Green at City Hall, 198 N. Washington St. There will also be beverages available for purchase, food trucks, games and giveaways. For information, contact City of Rome Parks & Recreation, 315-339-7656.
3. Unity Hall will present a free video showing on Tuesday of The Grateful Dead, “Truckin’ Up To Buffalo” recorded live at Rich Stadium on July 4, 1989. The show begins at 7 p.m. as part of John Stewart’s Classic Rock Video Concert Series.
Doors will open at 6:30 p.m., and refreshments will be available. Admission is free. All may attend.
This event is sponsored by the Unity Hall Foundation, a not-for-profit organization founded in 1995 to maintain the Hall as a center for the arts and community activities.
4. The City of Sherrill will screen the 2016 animated feature “Sing” outdoors on Tuesday at 8:30 p.m in Reilly-Mumford Park.
The screening will follow the latest installment in the summer concert series, a performance by the Party Nuts at 6:30 p.m. Food and drinks will be available for purchase. The event is free and open to the public. Attendees should bring chairs or blankets for outdoor seating.
5. Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host its Wednesday Nite Outdoor Music Program featuring Fritz’s Polka Band from 5-8 p.m. Wednesday.
Attendees are asked to bring lawn chairs to the free event. There will be hot dogs, popcorn, fried dough, soda, water and snacks for sale. If raining, the concert will be held inside the center.
6. Grace Union AME Church will host its annual revival service Wednesday through Friday at 6:30 p.m. Elder Reverend Katherine Jones-Vorhees will be featured as guest speaker, and a different church choir will accompany each service. The program is open to the public.
The church is located at 606 Woodland Ave. in Rome.
7. The 71st annual New York State Woodsmen’s Field Days will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday rain or shine at the Boonville-Oneida County Fairgrounds in Boonville.