Bellamy Harbor Park will host Locktoberfest, a celebration of the fall harvest season on the Erie Canal, on Saturday, Oct. 6 from noon to 4 p.m.
Before the festivities begin, the Mohawk Valley Bike Club will offer a family canal trail bike ride at 10 a.m.
Locktoberfest is slated to include:
- Beverages from the Copper City Brewing Co.
- Free horse rides
- Food trucks
- An art show sponsored presented by RAA
- A children’s fishing derby presented by the Rome Police Department
- The Utica Zoo animal booth
- An inflatable obstacle course
- Touch a Truck, which lets kids explore emergency and utility vehicles safely
- Music by The Old Main.