The Photo Shoppe & Fusion Art Gallery has announced the winners of the 14th annual amateur photography contest.
The entrants were judged by the Rome Daily Sentinel photographer John Clifford.
The exhibit will be on display in the gallery at The Photo Shoppe until June 28. The Photo Shoppe’s hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. It is located at 8584 Turin Road.
- First place color: Larry Mathis - Valley Fog
- Second place color: Barbara Swartwout - Labor of Love
- Third place color: Blaine Stauffer II - Untitled
- First place black and white: Jan Coffin - Party Pooper
- Second place black and white: Connie Bocko - The Painters
- Third place black and white: Tom McCarthy - I’ve Been to the Edge
Honorable Mentions went to Diane Berry - Wet Grizzly, Nedra Isenberg - Contrasts and Olivia Bailey - Heron There.
Special Award by The Photo Shoppe went to Terry Ann Delude for Life.
Special Award by Darkroom Imaging went to Michael for Sunset Reflection.