HAMILTON — Area students have received the dean’s award with distinction for the spring semester at Colgate University.
• Haley Allen, of Clinton,
Africana and Latin American Studies;
• Benjamin Phelps, of New Hartford, psychology;
• Jack Lin, of New York Mills, computer science;
• Sarah Sampson, of Oriskany, molecular biology;
• Samuel Stuttard, of Oriskany Falls, art/art history;
• Carina Haden, of Whitesboro, English;
• Jacob Scott, of Whitesboro, economics.
Receiving the dean’s award for academic excellence for the spring semester at Colgate University are:
• Makenna Bridge, of Madison, environmental geography;
• Dzenela Becic, of Rome, Russian and Eurasian studies;
• Troy Peters, of Sherrill, political science; and
• Natalie Kozlowski, of Utica, environmental geology.