• Cancer services: The MVHS Cancer Center is accredited in radiation oncology by the American College of Radiology and by the Commission on Cancer.
• Cardiac Services: MVHS provides technologically-advanced cardiac care from diagnosis to rehabilitation. St. Elizabeth Medical Center received the Blue Distinction Center+ designation in the area of cardiac care.
• Dialysis program: It offers six outpatient centers, including one in Rome.
• Maternity services: Maternal Child Services has the only Level II Special Care Nursery in the Mohawk Valley and Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare received the Blue Distinction Center+ for Maternity Care designation.
• Orthopedic program: The program treats a wide range of problems. St. Elizabeth Medical Center offers robotic partial knee resurfacing and was a leader in acquiring this technology in the region east of Syracuse.
• Stroke program: The Stroke Center has received the AHA/ASA’s Get With the Guidelines –Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus.
• Thirty primary and specialty care medical offices
• MVHS Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
• Senior Network Health, a Medicaid Managed Care Program
• St. Elizabeth College of Nursing
• St. Elizabeth Family Medicine Residency Program
• Visiting Nurse Association of Utica and Oneida County