Wine, Chocolate Festival to return to Utica Aud Saturday, April 29
UTICA — The Wine and Chocolate Festival returns April 29 to the Utica Memorial Auditorium.
The event will feature dozens of wineries, distilleries and cideries from New York state, plus a variety of foods, jewelry, crafts, home products and more.
A list of participating exhibitors and more information is available on the website www.wineandchocolatefestivals.com.
Admission includes wine samples from participating wineries, plus a free wine glass.
Tickets can be purchased via the website or at Lichtman’s in Utica and Seneca Wine & Liquor in New Hartford.
Designated drivers and visitors under age 21 receive a special reduced ticket price and a free Wine and Chocolate Festival coffee mug.
- 6:00am 11/17/17Seven things to do in the Rome region this week
- 9:00am 11/12/17Star of ‘Long Island Medium’ to share ‘healing’ gift in Stanley Theater show
- 9:00am 11/12/17Checking out Main Street
- 9:00am 11/12/17Stormy weather on Oneida Lake
- 9:00am 11/12/17Rome Twigs hold meeting, luncheon