Wine, Chocolate Festival to return to Utica Aud Saturday, April 29
UTICA — The Wine and Chocolate Festival returns April 29 to the Utica Memorial Auditorium.
The event will feature dozens of wineries, distilleries and cideries from New York state, plus a variety of foods, jewelry, crafts, home products and more.
A list of participating exhibitors and more information is available on the website www.wineandchocolatefestivals.com.
Admission includes wine samples from participating wineries, plus a free wine glass.
Tickets can be purchased via the website or at Lichtman’s in Utica and Seneca Wine & Liquor in New Hartford.
Designated drivers and visitors under age 21 receive a special reduced ticket price and a free Wine and Chocolate Festival coffee mug.
- 9:00am 07/23/17Growing garden lilies can provide color, fragrant blossoms
- 9:00am 07/23/17Honor America Days set to honor city’s rich history
- 9:00am 07/23/17Honor America Days schedule features host of special events
- 9:00am 07/23/17Local entertainers reminisce with celebration of former JJ’s night club
- 9:00am 07/23/17House tour to highlight cob and timber construction method