Wine, Chocolate Festival to return to Utica Aud Saturday, April 29
UTICA — The Wine and Chocolate Festival returns April 29 to the Utica Memorial Auditorium.
The event will feature dozens of wineries, distilleries and cideries from New York state, plus a variety of foods, jewelry, crafts, home products and more.
A list of participating exhibitors and more information is available on the website www.wineandchocolatefestivals.com.
Admission includes wine samples from participating wineries, plus a free wine glass.
Tickets can be purchased via the website or at Lichtman’s in Utica and Seneca Wine & Liquor in New Hartford.
Designated drivers and visitors under age 21 receive a special reduced ticket price and a free Wine and Chocolate Festival coffee mug.
- 9:00am 05/21/17Boater safety course offered June 3 at Lock 20 in Marcy
- 9:00am 05/21/17Oneida Castle to honor vets
- 9:00am 05/21/17Bailey's Karate School's Black Belt Spectacular
- 9:00am 05/21/17Memorial Day travel expected to surge
- 9:00am 05/21/17Say hello to Harley, an active dalmation looking for a home