Wine, Chocolate Festival to return to Utica Aud Saturday, April 29
UTICA — The Wine and Chocolate Festival returns April 29 to the Utica Memorial Auditorium.
The event will feature dozens of wineries, distilleries and cideries from New York state, plus a variety of foods, jewelry, crafts, home products and more.
A list of participating exhibitors and more information is available on the website www.wineandchocolatefestivals.com.
Admission includes wine samples from participating wineries, plus a free wine glass.
Tickets can be purchased via the website or at Lichtman’s in Utica and Seneca Wine & Liquor in New Hartford.
Designated drivers and visitors under age 21 receive a special reduced ticket price and a free Wine and Chocolate Festival coffee mug.
- 9:00am 01/21/18Project Fibonacci garners additional acclaim on Science Channel show
- 9:00am 01/21/18Group to promote Utica during All-Star Weekend
- 9:00am 01/21/18Yesterday and today in the wind
- 9:00am 01/21/18Morrisville to host ‘Global Game Jam’
- 9:00am 01/21/18Owner-surrendered pooch Coco is in need of new home