Wine, Chocolate Festival to return to Utica Aud Saturday, April 29
UTICA — The Wine and Chocolate Festival returns April 29 to the Utica Memorial Auditorium.
The event will feature dozens of wineries, distilleries and cideries from New York state, plus a variety of foods, jewelry, crafts, home products and more.
A list of participating exhibitors and more information is available on the website www.wineandchocolatefestivals.com.
Admission includes wine samples from participating wineries, plus a free wine glass.
Tickets can be purchased via the website or at Lichtman’s in Utica and Seneca Wine & Liquor in New Hartford.
Designated drivers and visitors under age 21 receive a special reduced ticket price and a free Wine and Chocolate Festival coffee mug.
- 9:00am 04/22/18New boss aims to take LAVA to ‘new level’
- 9:00am 04/22/18Miller becomes ninth player to score 100 goals for UC
- 9:00am 04/22/18Hannaford shows support for community
- 9:00am 04/22/18Check out new titles, events at Jervis Public Library
- 9:00am 04/22/18‘Official greeter’ Gigi aims to be Queen of the Castle