Turning Stone Resort earns full house of ‘Best of New York’ awards
VERONA — After earning the top spot as New York’s No. 1 Best Gaming Resort by Casino Player Magazine in September, Turning Stone is now adding eight more “Best Of New York” awards from the same leading casino industry magazine, according to an announcement by both the Turning Stone and the magazine.
Among the latest honors for the Turning Stone awards include:
• Best Overall Dining in New York;
• Best Overall Entertainment in New York;
• Best View: TS Steakhouse;
• Best Romantic Restaurant: TS Steakhouse;
• Best Buffet: Season’s Harvest;
• Best Late Night Dining: Emerald;
• Best Nightclub: LAVA Nightclub; and
• Best Seafood: Season’s Harvest
The magazine’s annual Best of Dining & Nightlife award winners are hand-selected by casino visitors themselves, evaluating gaming properties in a number of categories.
“We have been deliberate in developing our restaurants and entertainment venues in a way that allows to us offer experiences to our guests that are truly unique,” said Ray Halbritter, Oneida Nation Representative and Nation Enterprises CEO.
“Before opening Turning Stone, many people said it would be impossible to create a world-class resort in Upstate New York, but as these awards show, we continue to prove the doubters wrong,” Halbritter added.
In addition to being named the “No. 1 Best Overall Gaming Resort” in New York last fall, Casino Player Magazine also awarded Turning Stone wins last year in several other categories including Best Pool, Favorite Casino Resort to Vacation at, Best Rooms, Best Spa, Best Casino, Best Dealers and Best Roulette, the magazine announced.
Turning Stone has a long history of receiving top accolades for its unparalleled amenities and superior guest service, according to an announcement by the resort. Earlier this year, the Forbes Travel Guide awarded the resort with three Four Star ratings and AAA bestowed three of its elite Four Diamond Awards, distinguishing Turning Stone as the only resort in the entire northeast to earn three of both prominent awards, the Turning Stone announcement added.
- 9:00am 07/15/18Sign pays tribute to local namesake
- 9:00am 07/15/18Working hard in the summertime
- 9:00am 07/15/18‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ is fun, family film
- 9:00am 07/15/18Gargamel would be purrfectly content in quiet kind of home
- 9:00am 07/15/18Late blight can quickly cause demise of tomato, potato garden