KENNEL REPAIRS — Assemblyman Anthony J. Brindisi, D-119, Utica, poses with officials and supporters of the Stevens-Swan Humane Society as he presents a ceremonial check for a $10,000 state grant for the organization. Brindisi said the grant will help the organization make badly needed repairs to its dog kennel area. (Photo submitted)
State grant to help kennel repairs
- 9:00am 10/21/18Rome author pens children’s book
- 9:00am 10/21/18‘Mums’ the word — Embrace chrysanthemems this fall!
- 9:00am 10/21/18Meet Jasper, the Humane Society Shelter’s official ‘babysitter’
- 9:00am 10/21/18Benefit to help with medical expenses for baby battling cancer
- 9:00am 10/21/18The last race of the year