GETTING READY — Pictured from left are: John O’Connor, Kathleen O’Connor, Ellen O’Connor and Patrick O’Connor, longtime St. Joseph’s Health partners and supporters, as they prepare to tee off at Atunyote in the annual St. Joseph’s Health Foundation golf tournament on Sept. 8. (Photo submitted)
St. Joseph’s Health Foundation annual golf tournament nets over $187,000
VERONA — St. Joseph’s Health Foundation netted over $187,000 at its annual golf classic, held Sept. 8, on three award winning courses at the Turning Stone Resort in Verona. Proceeds from this year’s event will help fund St. Joseph’s Health Cardiovascular Center of Excellence.
Since its inception the Classic has netted over $4.3 million.
The presenting sponsor of the 2017 tournament was Franciscan Companies, an affiliate of St. Joseph’s Health.
“We are very grateful to our generous and loyal supporters of this event each year. Particularly our presenting sponsor, Franciscan Companies and the many volunteers who come out year after year,” said Vincent Kuss, vice president of development. “Thank you for making this Golf Classic one of the best tournaments in the CNY region.”
St. Joseph’s Health Foundation accepts donations year round. To donate, contact the Foundation at 315-702-2137, or visit its website: https://foundation.sjhsyr.org
- 9:00am 09/23/18New show a feast for palate, spirit
- 9:00am 09/23/18‘The Predator’ fails to live up to its storied cinematic past
- 9:00am 09/23/18Want to spice up your garden? Try planting garlic
- 9:00am 09/23/18Sweet and affectionate Dooly not ready to slow down
- 9:00am 09/23/18Celebrate ‘National Public Lands Day’ at Rogers Center