GETTING READY — Pictured from left are: John O’Connor, Kathleen O’Connor, Ellen O’Connor and Patrick O’Connor, longtime St. Joseph’s Health partners and supporters, as they prepare to tee off at Atunyote in the annual St. Joseph’s Health Foundation golf tournament on Sept. 8. (Photo submitted)
St. Joseph’s Health Foundation annual golf tournament nets over $187,000
VERONA — St. Joseph’s Health Foundation netted over $187,000 at its annual golf classic, held Sept. 8, on three award winning courses at the Turning Stone Resort in Verona. Proceeds from this year’s event will help fund St. Joseph’s Health Cardiovascular Center of Excellence.
Since its inception the Classic has netted over $4.3 million.
The presenting sponsor of the 2017 tournament was Franciscan Companies, an affiliate of St. Joseph’s Health.
“We are very grateful to our generous and loyal supporters of this event each year. Particularly our presenting sponsor, Franciscan Companies and the many volunteers who come out year after year,” said Vincent Kuss, vice president of development. “Thank you for making this Golf Classic one of the best tournaments in the CNY region.”
St. Joseph’s Health Foundation accepts donations year round. To donate, contact the Foundation at 315-702-2137, or visit its website: https://foundation.sjhsyr.org
- 9:00am 02/18/18‘Sister Act’ to take stage in Camden
- 9:00am 02/18/18Playful former stray Dozer seeks to play ball with new family
- 9:00am 02/18/18Robotics team overcomes barriers to share love of STEM
- 9:00am 02/18/18Utica restaurant among 100 most romantic restaurants in America
- 9:00am 02/18/18Wonder Woman not afraid to be judged in Philadelphia