Sip into Spring event set for April 21 to benefit RACC
Cure cabin fever with an evening to benefit the Rome Art and Community Center. Sip into Spring will take place 6-9 p.m. on Saturday, April 21, at the Center, 308 W. Bloomfield St. The event will showcase fine wines, local craft beer, handmade chocolates, cheeses and desserts.
Sample wine, beer and whiskey with tastings. Most vendors will sell their products as well. Some of the vendors that will be featured include Copper City Brewing Co., Villa Verona Winery, Thousand Isle Winery, Old Home Distillers, Myers Chocolate, River Rat Cheese, Spressos, Jakes Gouda Cheese, Sweet Escape Chocolate Lounge, Popcorn Bar by Squeezers Lemonade & Popcorn Truck and Vern Pritchard’s Pastries & Pies. There will also be music performed by the Key Notes Jazz Trio.
Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Center for $20 or at the door on the day of the event for $25. Call 315-336-1040 with any questions or visit www.romeart.org.
The RACC welcomes almost 5,000 visitors annually. Embracing community impact, the RACC fosters creativity, cultural awareness and a community connection through a range of programming and services. This event will serve to fund the daily operations and programming offered to the public.
- 4:00pm 04/17/18Agency raises awareness of sexual assault
- 9:00am 04/15/18Check out new titles, events at Jervis Public Library
- 9:00am 04/15/18Rome native finds new goals in hockey
- 9:00am 04/15/18Verona woman fulfills dream to start fashion business
- 9:00am 04/15/18MVCC, Leadership Mohawk Valley to create Center for Leadership Excellence