Silent Auction to benefit Honor America Days
Everyone loves a parade and, in particular, the Rome Honor America Days Parade!
The annual Honor America Days fundraising campaign begins with a Silent Auction at the Beeches on Friday, March 9.
The Silent Auction offers individuals the opportunity to support Honor America Days, Rome’s signature summer event, in a variety of ways, according to the Rome Area Chamber of Commerce, which helps organize the festivities.
- People or businesses can donate items for the auction, which can not just help raise funds for the event but also showcase a business, cause or merchandise.
- People and businesses can also
purchase tickets to attend the Silent Auction.
This year’s parade and Symphoria Symphony Orchestra Pops Concert will be held Saturday, July 28th.
Silent Auction tickets are available at the Chamber and also on Eventbrite. People and businesses can join a lengthy list of area businesses, organizations, and individuals who are donating auction items valued at more than $10,000 by delivering theirs to the Chamber by close of business Monday, March 5.
- 9:00am 09/23/18New show a feast for palate, spirit
- 9:00am 09/23/18‘The Predator’ fails to live up to its storied cinematic past
- 9:00am 09/23/18Want to spice up your garden? Try planting garlic
- 9:00am 09/23/18Sweet and affectionate Dooly not ready to slow down
- 9:00am 09/23/18Celebrate ‘National Public Lands Day’ at Rogers Center