Silent Auction to benefit Honor America Days
Everyone loves a parade and, in particular, the Rome Honor America Days Parade!
The annual Honor America Days fundraising campaign begins with a Silent Auction at the Beeches on Friday, March 9.
The Silent Auction offers individuals the opportunity to support Honor America Days, Rome’s signature summer event, in a variety of ways, according to the Rome Area Chamber of Commerce, which helps organize the festivities.
- People or businesses can donate items for the auction, which can not just help raise funds for the event but also showcase a business, cause or merchandise.
- People and businesses can also
purchase tickets to attend the Silent Auction.
This year’s parade and Symphoria Symphony Orchestra Pops Concert will be held Saturday, July 28th.
Silent Auction tickets are available at the Chamber and also on Eventbrite. People and businesses can join a lengthy list of area businesses, organizations, and individuals who are donating auction items valued at more than $10,000 by delivering theirs to the Chamber by close of business Monday, March 5.
- 9:00am 12/09/18Mentoring program keeps on growing
- 9:00am 12/09/18Parade seeks grand marshal
- 9:00am 12/09/18Holly is a welcome addition to garden — all year long!
- 9:00am 12/09/18‘Save A Life’ campaign can do world of good for animals
- 9:00am 12/09/18Still time to get flu vaccine, health officials say