Rome Memorial Hospital to host job fair, open house March 29
Rome Memorial Hospital will host a job fair and open house 2 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 29, on its main campus to highlight career opportunities in various departments including nursing, long term care, ancillary and support services.
Qualified candidates will be able to fill out an application, speak to managers and take a tour of the facility. Onsite interviews will be available. Please bring your resume.
Refreshments will be served.
“This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive healthcare team where your skill, talent and voice is valued,” said Joan Marquette, human resources manager. “We are seeking exceptional professionals in our pursuit of excellence.”
Rome Memorial Hospital employs over 1000 people on a full and part-time basis with a total of $49.4 million in salary and benefits.
- 9:00am 04/23/17Grand Prize winners in the Sentinel/Mazzaferro's Meat Contest
- 9:00am 04/23/17Lee moves toward digital maps
- 9:00am 04/23/17Local girl to attend national forum
- 9:00am 04/23/17Get some exercise with Diesel — a true love bug
- 9:00am 04/23/17Turning Stone honored for hotel, spa excellence