Rome Memorial Hospital to host job fair, open house March 29
Rome Memorial Hospital will host a job fair and open house 2 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 29, on its main campus to highlight career opportunities in various departments including nursing, long term care, ancillary and support services.
Qualified candidates will be able to fill out an application, speak to managers and take a tour of the facility. Onsite interviews will be available. Please bring your resume.
Refreshments will be served.
“This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive healthcare team where your skill, talent and voice is valued,” said Joan Marquette, human resources manager. “We are seeking exceptional professionals in our pursuit of excellence.”
Rome Memorial Hospital employs over 1000 people on a full and part-time basis with a total of $49.4 million in salary and benefits.
- 9:00am 05/28/17Utica College to offer new online degree in data science
- 9:00am 05/28/17Teddy’s Treats gears up for summer with new Delta Lake location
- 9:00am 05/28/17‘78 RFA grad to be inducted into Science Hall of Fame
- 9:00am 05/28/17Things people don’t know — but should — about Medicare
- 9:00am 05/28/17Floyd Grange hears of Girl Scout trip