Rome Memorial Hospital to host job fair, open house March 29
Rome Memorial Hospital will host a job fair and open house 2 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 29, on its main campus to highlight career opportunities in various departments including nursing, long term care, ancillary and support services.
Qualified candidates will be able to fill out an application, speak to managers and take a tour of the facility. Onsite interviews will be available. Please bring your resume.
Refreshments will be served.
“This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive healthcare team where your skill, talent and voice is valued,” said Joan Marquette, human resources manager. “We are seeking exceptional professionals in our pursuit of excellence.”
Rome Memorial Hospital employs over 1000 people on a full and part-time basis with a total of $49.4 million in salary and benefits.
- 9:00am 11/19/17Henderberg’s Christmas Tree Farm offering variety of colors
- 9:00am 11/19/17Rome native Holmes living Broadway dream
- 9:00am 11/19/17Rome cheerleaders heading to nationals
- 9:00am 11/19/17RFA’s Griffin shines in pool
- 9:00am 11/19/17Sam B. is a sweet, mellow cat looking for a new home