Northwestern Mutual appoints Rome man as financial representative
NEW HARTFORD — Gabe Fisher has been appointed Financial Representative by Northwestern Mutual in New Hartford. He will be associated with Northwestern Mutual.
Fisher will join a network of specialists offering a wide array of products. He will provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for a variety of financial needs and goals.
Before joining Northwestern Mutual, Fisher was a Medical Marketing Representative at Purdue in Utica. Currently, Fisher is an active member of Resurrection Life Church. He resides in Rome with his wife Mary and their three young children.
- 9:00am 10/21/18Rome author pens children’s book
- 9:00am 10/21/18‘Mums’ the word — Embrace chrysanthemems this fall!
- 9:00am 10/21/18Meet Jasper, the Humane Society Shelter’s official ‘babysitter’
- 9:00am 10/21/18Benefit to help with medical expenses for baby battling cancer
- 9:00am 10/21/18The last race of the year