More awards for Turning Stone
VERONA — After earning the top spot as New York’s Best Gaming Resort by Casino Player Magazine in September, Turning Stone has received nine additional “Best Of New York” awards from the same industry magazine, the most of all resorts in New York, the publication and Oneida Indian Nation have announced.
The latest awards include:
- Best Overall Dining
- Best Overall Entertainment
- Best View: TS Steakhouse
- Best Romantic Restaurant: TS Steakhouse
- Best Outdoor Dining: TS Steakhouse
- Best Buffet: Season’s Harvest
- Best Seafood: Season’s Harvest
- Best Late Night Dining Emerald
- Best Nightclub: LAVA Nightclub
The magazine’s annual Best of Dining & Nightlife award winners are selected by casino visitors themselves, who evaluate the gaming resorts in a number of categories.
“We have been deliberate in developing our restaurants and entertainment venues in a way that allows us to offer experiences to our guests that are truly unique,” said Ray Halbritter, Oneida Nation Representative and Nation Enterprises CEO. “Before opening Turning Stone, many people said it would be impossible to create a world-class resort in Upstate New York, but as these awards show, we continue to prove the doubters wrong.”
Last fall, in addition to being named the “#1 Best Overall Gaming Resort” in New York, Casino Player Magazine also awarded Turning Stone wins last year in several other categories including Best Pool, Favorite Casino Resort to Vacation at, Best Rooms, Best Spa, Best Casino, Best Dealers and Best Roulette.
Earlier this year, the Forbes Travel Guide awarded the resort with three Four Star ratings and AAA bestowed three of its elite Four Diamond Awards, distinguishing Turning Stone as the only resort in the entire northeast to earn three of both prominent awards.
- 9:00am 09/23/18New show a feast for palate, spirit
- 9:00am 09/23/18‘The Predator’ fails to live up to its storied cinematic past
- 9:00am 09/23/18Want to spice up your garden? Try planting garlic
- 9:00am 09/23/18Sweet and affectionate Dooly not ready to slow down
- 9:00am 09/23/18Celebrate ‘National Public Lands Day’ at Rogers Center