Matticio begins one-year term
SYRACUSE — Karen M. Matticio, CPA, CVA, Member/Owner at Dermody, Burke & Brown, CPAs LLC, has been installed as President of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Syracuse Chapter. Her one-year term began June 1.
Matticio joined the Society in 1994 and is a Syracuse Chapter member. She previously served as a Syracuse Chapter Executive Board member and was co-chair of the Syracuse Chapter Budget committee and chaired the Summer Sizzler. Prior to her installment as President, Matticio served as Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President and President Elect of the Society’s Syracuse Chapter.
Aside from her involvement with the Society, Matticio leads Dermody, Burke & Brown’s Physician and Dental Practice groups, and the Business Valuation Practice group. She is currently a member of the Leadership Council of the Women’s Fund of Central New York and is a sustaining member and past Treasurer of the Junior League of Syracuse. Matticio received her degree from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and she resides in Onondaga County.
- 9:01am 09/24/17Buddies to take to streets for awareness, inclusion
- 9:00am 09/24/17Flower display on the Black River Blvd
- 9:00am 09/24/17Voice of Westmoreland’s ‘Dog Pound’ lauded for service
- 9:00am 09/24/17SUNY Poly rises in ranking
- 9:00am 09/24/17Gardeners can help prevent spread of hungry invader