Madison County LGBTQ training in Oneida Nov. 6
Madison County BRiDGES and Colgate University LGBTQ Initiatives are holding an LGBTQIA Safe Zone training event Monday, Nov. 6 from 10 a.m.-noon at the Gorman Foundation Community Room, 1081 Northside Shopping Center. The free training is for professionals serving the LGBTQ community. Reserve space at 315-697-3947.
Madison County BRiDGES will also host an open, confidential, safe space for LGBTQIA youth ages 13-21. The first meeting will be held Nov. 29 from 6-7:30 p.m.
Call 315-697-3947 for more information.
- 9:00am 09/23/18New show a feast for palate, spirit
- 9:00am 09/23/18‘The Predator’ fails to live up to its storied cinematic past
- 9:00am 09/23/18Want to spice up your garden? Try planting garlic
- 9:00am 09/23/18Sweet and affectionate Dooly not ready to slow down
- 9:00am 09/23/18Celebrate ‘National Public Lands Day’ at Rogers Center