Madison County LGBTQ training in Oneida Nov. 6
Madison County BRiDGES and Colgate University LGBTQ Initiatives are holding an LGBTQIA Safe Zone training event Monday, Nov. 6 from 10 a.m.-noon at the Gorman Foundation Community Room, 1081 Northside Shopping Center. The free training is for professionals serving the LGBTQ community. Reserve space at 315-697-3947.
Madison County BRiDGES will also host an open, confidential, safe space for LGBTQIA youth ages 13-21. The first meeting will be held Nov. 29 from 6-7:30 p.m.
Call 315-697-3947 for more information.
- 9:00am 06/17/18Chewie takes top place in Pet Photo Contest
- 9:00am 06/17/18Ocean’s 8 fails to cash in
- 9:00am 06/17/18Tom Barry is a local legend as coach, administrator and athlete
- 9:00am 06/17/18Handsome Nacho seeks new casa, familia to call his own
- 9:00am 06/17/18Event to honor local legend Gene Kotary Memorial Race gets green flag July 1 at Utica-Rome Speedway