Madison County LGBTQ training in Oneida Nov. 6
Madison County BRiDGES and Colgate University LGBTQ Initiatives are holding an LGBTQIA Safe Zone training event Monday, Nov. 6 from 10 a.m.-noon at the Gorman Foundation Community Room, 1081 Northside Shopping Center. The free training is for professionals serving the LGBTQ community. Reserve space at 315-697-3947.
Madison County BRiDGES will also host an open, confidential, safe space for LGBTQIA youth ages 13-21. The first meeting will be held Nov. 29 from 6-7:30 p.m.
Call 315-697-3947 for more information.
- 9:00am 02/18/18‘Sister Act’ to take stage in Camden
- 9:00am 02/18/18Playful former stray Dozer seeks to play ball with new family
- 9:00am 02/18/18Robotics team overcomes barriers to share love of STEM
- 9:00am 02/18/18Utica restaurant among 100 most romantic restaurants in America
- 9:00am 02/18/18Wonder Woman not afraid to be judged in Philadelphia