Locktoberfest to celebrate fall harvest season at Bellamy Harbor Park
Locktoberfest, a celebration of fall harvest season on the Erie Canal, will be held 2-6 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 7, at Bellamy Harbor Park.
This family event is sponsored by the Canal Corp. and Rome Paid Firefighters Benevolent Association as well as other community partners.
There will be live music from the band Last Left, pony rides, a K-9 demonstration by the police department, a Stuff-A-Pal station, Copper City Brewing Co.’s craft beer and wine slushies, Woodland Farm Brewery, food trucks and Touch a Truck with big rigs from various city departments.
There will also be a Pasta Fagioli “Fazool” contest open to the public. Registration for the contest is still open and accepting participants.
At 6, the evening will conclude with the grand opening of the newly constructed navigation center and the lighting of the former General Cable water tower.
For any information about this event or to enter into the Pasta Fagioli “Fazool” contest contact Makenzi Enos at MEnos@romecitygov.com or at 315-339-7608.
- 9:00am 01/21/18Project Fibonacci garners additional acclaim on Science Channel show
- 9:00am 01/21/18Group to promote Utica during All-Star Weekend
- 9:00am 01/21/18Yesterday and today in the wind
- 9:00am 01/21/18Morrisville to host ‘Global Game Jam’
- 9:00am 01/21/18Owner-surrendered pooch Coco is in need of new home