Hash joins M. Griffith
M. Griffith Investment Services, Inc. of New Hartford has announced that Abby Hash has joined the firm as an executive assistant for the Griffith-Earl Team.
Passionate about customer service and eager to return to a client-centered role, Hash will be responsible for completing and implementing all client account paperwork, resolving client account inquiries and maintaining the Griffith-Earl team’s contact management database, client files, and records, the company announced.
She is a native of Sauquoit, the announcement added.
Hash first entered the financial services industry in 2011, working as an administrative assistant at Northwestern Mutual. She then advanced her career as an Offshore Processor for Bank of New York Mellon, where she managed accounts and processed daily trades in the International Money Market System, and later as an underwriting support department lead and trainer at Utica National.
- 9:00am 12/09/18Mentoring program keeps on growing
- 9:00am 12/09/18Parade seeks grand marshal
- 9:00am 12/09/18Holly is a welcome addition to garden — all year long!
- 9:00am 12/09/18‘Save A Life’ campaign can do world of good for animals
- 9:00am 12/09/18Still time to get flu vaccine, health officials say