Hash joins M. Griffith
M. Griffith Investment Services, Inc. of New Hartford has announced that Abby Hash has joined the firm as an executive assistant for the Griffith-Earl Team.
Passionate about customer service and eager to return to a client-centered role, Hash will be responsible for completing and implementing all client account paperwork, resolving client account inquiries and maintaining the Griffith-Earl team’s contact management database, client files, and records, the company announced.
She is a native of Sauquoit, the announcement added.
Hash first entered the financial services industry in 2011, working as an administrative assistant at Northwestern Mutual. She then advanced her career as an Offshore Processor for Bank of New York Mellon, where she managed accounts and processed daily trades in the International Money Market System, and later as an underwriting support department lead and trainer at Utica National.
- 9:00am 09/23/18New show a feast for palate, spirit
- 9:00am 09/23/18‘The Predator’ fails to live up to its storied cinematic past
- 9:00am 09/23/18Want to spice up your garden? Try planting garlic
- 9:00am 09/23/18Sweet and affectionate Dooly not ready to slow down
- 9:00am 09/23/18Celebrate ‘National Public Lands Day’ at Rogers Center