Hash joins M. Griffith
M. Griffith Investment Services, Inc. of New Hartford has announced that Abby Hash has joined the firm as an executive assistant for the Griffith-Earl Team.
Passionate about customer service and eager to return to a client-centered role, Hash will be responsible for completing and implementing all client account paperwork, resolving client account inquiries and maintaining the Griffith-Earl team’s contact management database, client files, and records, the company announced.
She is a native of Sauquoit, the announcement added.
Hash first entered the financial services industry in 2011, working as an administrative assistant at Northwestern Mutual. She then advanced her career as an Offshore Processor for Bank of New York Mellon, where she managed accounts and processed daily trades in the International Money Market System, and later as an underwriting support department lead and trainer at Utica National.
- 9:00am 03/18/18Restaurant celebrates 30 years of service
- 9:00am 03/18/18Search looms for cat missing after house fire in city
- 9:00am 03/18/18Learn the building blocks of good garden design
- 9:00am 03/18/18Camden to roll out green carpet
- 9:00am 03/18/18Angel C. is a sweetheart searching for a new family