Girls Night Out planned in Old Forge
The fifth annual Girls’ Night Out will be held on Saturday, April 29 at Water’s Edge Inn at Water Safari Resort. The event is designed to be a stress-free day and evening for women to relax and spend time with friends, according to organizers.
This year’s theme is “Hollywood.”
Participants are encouraged to dress as a favorite movie star or iconic movie character(s) and enter to win the best costume and/or best group costume, organizers added.
There is a chance to win a free night at Water’s Edge Inn, along with other door prizes.
The cost is $200 per room and includes: Overnight accommodations for up to four women; event admission to product vendors; welcome goodie bag with area coupons and discounts; dinner and breakfast; DJ, dancing and karaoke and assorted door prizes.
Also available this year are select suites that accommodate up to six women for $300 and private houses that accommodate up to 12 women for $600.
Specialty vendors will be sharing their newest products: Lu La Roe Fashion, Vantel Pearls, Direct Cellars, Hollister’s Trading Post, Simpli Nature, Perfectly Posh and Pure Romance among others, according to the event announcement.
A variety of services will also be available, including: Massage therapy, reiki, hair and makeup styling, tattoo and body piercing, psychics/mediums, body painting and airbrush T-shirts.
The event will also feature comedic hypnotist “Mind Majik” who will be performing.
Details can be found online at www.WatersEdgeInn.com.
- 9:00am 07/23/17Growing garden lilies can provide color, fragrant blossoms
- 9:00am 07/23/17Honor America Days set to honor city’s rich history
- 9:00am 07/23/17Honor America Days schedule features host of special events
- 9:00am 07/23/17Local entertainers reminisce with celebration of former JJ’s night club
- 9:00am 07/23/17House tour to highlight cob and timber construction method