STEPPING UP — Brant W. Ford, an independent financial advisor with Commonwealth Financial Network and Ford English Financial Group, has achieved Commonwealth President’s Club status for 2017. (Photo submitted)
Ford achieves Commonwealth President’s Club status
Brant W. Ford, a financial adviser affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network and Ford English Financial Group in Utica, has achieved Commonwealth President’s Club status for 2017.
“We are pleased to recognize Brant Ford for achieving President’s Club status,” Commonwealth CEO Wayne Bloom said. “Attaining this level of success is a testament to Brant’s steadfast commitment to doing right by his clients and his drive to provide independent, objective advice.”
Ford will join his peers at the Commonwealth President’s Club Conference this month in Ojai, Calif.
- 9:01am 09/24/17Buddies to take to streets for awareness, inclusion
- 9:00am 09/24/17Flower display on the Black River Blvd
- 9:00am 09/24/17Voice of Westmoreland’s ‘Dog Pound’ lauded for service
- 9:00am 09/24/17SUNY Poly rises in ranking
- 9:00am 09/24/17Gardeners can help prevent spread of hungry invader