STEPPING UP — Brant W. Ford, an independent financial advisor with Commonwealth Financial Network and Ford English Financial Group, has achieved Commonwealth President’s Club status for 2017. (Photo submitted)
Ford achieves Commonwealth President’s Club status
Brant W. Ford, a financial adviser affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network and Ford English Financial Group in Utica, has achieved Commonwealth President’s Club status for 2017.
“We are pleased to recognize Brant Ford for achieving President’s Club status,” Commonwealth CEO Wayne Bloom said. “Attaining this level of success is a testament to Brant’s steadfast commitment to doing right by his clients and his drive to provide independent, objective advice.”
Ford will join his peers at the Commonwealth President’s Club Conference this month in Ojai, Calif.
- 9:00am 11/19/17Henderberg’s Christmas Tree Farm offering variety of colors
- 9:00am 11/19/17Rome native Holmes living Broadway dream
- 9:00am 11/19/17Rome cheerleaders heading to nationals
- 9:00am 11/19/17RFA’s Griffin shines in pool
- 9:00am 11/19/17Sam B. is a sweet, mellow cat looking for a new home