STEPPING UP — Brant W. Ford, an independent financial advisor with Commonwealth Financial Network and Ford English Financial Group, has achieved Commonwealth President’s Club status for 2017. (Photo submitted)
Ford achieves Commonwealth President’s Club status
Brant W. Ford, a financial adviser affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network and Ford English Financial Group in Utica, has achieved Commonwealth President’s Club status for 2017.
“We are pleased to recognize Brant Ford for achieving President’s Club status,” Commonwealth CEO Wayne Bloom said. “Attaining this level of success is a testament to Brant’s steadfast commitment to doing right by his clients and his drive to provide independent, objective advice.”
Ford will join his peers at the Commonwealth President’s Club Conference this month in Ojai, Calif.
- 6:00am 04/20/18Seven things to do in the Rome region this week
- 4:00pm 04/17/18Agency raises awareness of sexual assault
- 9:00am 04/15/18Check out new titles, events at Jervis Public Library
- 9:00am 04/15/18Rome native finds new goals in hockey
- 9:00am 04/15/18Verona woman fulfills dream to start fashion business