STEPPING UP — Brant W. Ford, an independent financial advisor with Commonwealth Financial Network and Ford English Financial Group, has achieved Commonwealth President’s Club status for 2017. (Photo submitted)
Ford achieves Commonwealth President’s Club status
Brant W. Ford, a financial adviser affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network and Ford English Financial Group in Utica, has achieved Commonwealth President’s Club status for 2017.
“We are pleased to recognize Brant Ford for achieving President’s Club status,” Commonwealth CEO Wayne Bloom said. “Attaining this level of success is a testament to Brant’s steadfast commitment to doing right by his clients and his drive to provide independent, objective advice.”
Ford will join his peers at the Commonwealth President’s Club Conference this month in Ojai, Calif.
- 9:00am 06/17/18Chewie takes top place in Pet Photo Contest
- 9:00am 06/17/18Ocean’s 8 fails to cash in
- 9:00am 06/17/18Tom Barry is a local legend as coach, administrator and athlete
- 9:00am 06/17/18Handsome Nacho seeks new casa, familia to call his own
- 9:00am 06/17/18Event to honor local legend Gene Kotary Memorial Race gets green flag July 1 at Utica-Rome Speedway