Employee promoted to operations assistant at M. Griffith Investment Services
NEW HARTFORD — Felicia Riesel of M. Griffith Investment Services, Inc. recently passed the Operations Professional Examination to become Series 99 registered and was promoted to Operations Assistant II.
In this role, she will be responsible for back office functions including client asset movement, account maintenance and preparing, updating, and maintaining the firm’s central database systems, the company has announced.
Riesel will review, process and verify all requests submitted by operations staff and provide compliance assistance to the operations team leader.
In 2007, M. Griffith Inc. officially became M. Griffith Investment Services, Inc. The company’s services range from financial planning and investment management to brokerage, corporate retirement plans, and insurance, it said. The company has been employee-owned since 2012.
- 9:00am 02/18/18‘Sister Act’ to take stage in Camden
- 9:00am 02/18/18Playful former stray Dozer seeks to play ball with new family
- 9:00am 02/18/18Robotics team overcomes barriers to share love of STEM
- 9:00am 02/18/18Utica restaurant among 100 most romantic restaurants in America
- 9:00am 02/18/18Wonder Woman not afraid to be judged in Philadelphia