Employee promoted to operations assistant at M. Griffith Investment Services
NEW HARTFORD — Felicia Riesel of M. Griffith Investment Services, Inc. recently passed the Operations Professional Examination to become Series 99 registered and was promoted to Operations Assistant II.
In this role, she will be responsible for back office functions including client asset movement, account maintenance and preparing, updating, and maintaining the firm’s central database systems, the company has announced.
Riesel will review, process and verify all requests submitted by operations staff and provide compliance assistance to the operations team leader.
In 2007, M. Griffith Inc. officially became M. Griffith Investment Services, Inc. The company’s services range from financial planning and investment management to brokerage, corporate retirement plans, and insurance, it said. The company has been employee-owned since 2012.
- 9:00am 10/21/18Rome author pens children’s book
- 9:00am 10/21/18‘Mums’ the word — Embrace chrysanthemems this fall!
- 9:00am 10/21/18Meet Jasper, the Humane Society Shelter’s official ‘babysitter’
- 9:00am 10/21/18Benefit to help with medical expenses for baby battling cancer
- 9:00am 10/21/18The last race of the year