Employee promoted to operations assistant at M. Griffith Investment Services
NEW HARTFORD — Felicia Riesel of M. Griffith Investment Services, Inc. recently passed the Operations Professional Examination to become Series 99 registered and was promoted to Operations Assistant II.
In this role, she will be responsible for back office functions including client asset movement, account maintenance and preparing, updating, and maintaining the firm’s central database systems, the company has announced.
Riesel will review, process and verify all requests submitted by operations staff and provide compliance assistance to the operations team leader.
In 2007, M. Griffith Inc. officially became M. Griffith Investment Services, Inc. The company’s services range from financial planning and investment management to brokerage, corporate retirement plans, and insurance, it said. The company has been employee-owned since 2012.
- 9:00am 08/12/18Nicky Doodles turns 20-years-old
- 9:00am 08/12/18Welcome beneficial insects to the garden all season long
- 9:00am 08/12/18Dooly is my name and playing is my game
- 9:00am 08/12/18Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom falls short of original
- 9:00am 08/12/18Diverse shows highlight Utica-Rome Speedway