Employee promoted to operations assistant at M. Griffith Investment Services
NEW HARTFORD — Felicia Riesel of M. Griffith Investment Services, Inc. recently passed the Operations Professional Examination to become Series 99 registered and was promoted to Operations Assistant II.
In this role, she will be responsible for back office functions including client asset movement, account maintenance and preparing, updating, and maintaining the firm’s central database systems, the company has announced.
Riesel will review, process and verify all requests submitted by operations staff and provide compliance assistance to the operations team leader.
In 2007, M. Griffith Inc. officially became M. Griffith Investment Services, Inc. The company’s services range from financial planning and investment management to brokerage, corporate retirement plans, and insurance, it said. The company has been employee-owned since 2012.
- 9:00am 05/20/18Isle of Dogs is kind-hearted tale
- 9:00am 05/20/18Local man receives induction into State Senate Veterans Hall of Fame
- 9:00am 05/20/18Denti students on field for National Anthem in Syracuse
- 9:00am 05/20/18Fly-thru service
- 9:00am 05/20/18More awards for Turning Stone