DAR REMEMBERS — The 76th Anniversary Remembrance Ceremony for Pearl Harbor was held at the Edward Bator Pearl Harbor Memorial in New York Mills on a cold windy day at 2 p.m., which was 0900 in Hawaii where the USS Arizona and other ships were struck by the Japanese on Dec. 7, 1941. There were several speakers there and a 21 gun salute by the New Hartford Legion Post. Also attending the ceremony were representatives from the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution, Holland Patent Chapter. (Photo submitted)
DAR Pearl Harbor remembrance
- 9:00am 10/21/18Rome author pens children’s book
- 9:00am 10/21/18‘Mums’ the word — Embrace chrysanthemems this fall!
- 9:00am 10/21/18Meet Jasper, the Humane Society Shelter’s official ‘babysitter’
- 9:00am 10/21/18Benefit to help with medical expenses for baby battling cancer
- 9:00am 10/21/18The last race of the year