Coalition to screen film ‘Happy’
ONEIDA — The Suicide Prevention Coalition of Madison County will screen the film “Happy” Jan. 25 from 5- to 7 p.m. at Pathways Wellness Center, 148 Main St.
The screening is free and a discussion of the film will follow. Refreshments will be available.
For reservations, call 315-697-3947.
- 9:00am 04/22/18New boss aims to take LAVA to ‘new level’
- 9:00am 04/22/18Miller becomes ninth player to score 100 goals for UC
- 9:00am 04/22/18Hannaford shows support for community
- 9:00am 04/22/18Check out new titles, events at Jervis Public Library
- 9:00am 04/22/18‘Official greeter’ Gigi aims to be Queen of the Castle