Coalition to screen film ‘Happy’
ONEIDA — The Suicide Prevention Coalition of Madison County will screen the film “Happy” Jan. 25 from 5- to 7 p.m. at Pathways Wellness Center, 148 Main St.
The screening is free and a discussion of the film will follow. Refreshments will be available.
For reservations, call 315-697-3947.
- 6:00am 07/20/18Seven things to do in the Rome region this week
- 9:00am 07/15/18Sign pays tribute to local namesake
- 9:00am 07/15/18Working hard in the summertime
- 9:00am 07/15/18‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ is fun, family film
- 9:00am 07/15/18Gargamel would be purrfectly content in quiet kind of home