Way2Go presentation July 17
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will make a presentation at the Parkway Center in Utica for the Way2Go program at 1 p.m. Tuesday, July 17.
WAY2GO is transforming the culture of transportation among users, providers and decision makers, so that everyone can get where they need to go in a fair and sustainable community.
Through collaborative workshops, projects and events, Way2Go helps people save money and improve mobility options. Senior center staff encourages community members to come talk about the Bike & Walk, Bus & Paratransit, Car, Carshare & Taxi, Transportation Options and Medical Transportation programs. For more information, call 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Jankiewicz performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18CNY Royalty and Rogues Festival comes to Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Capitol screens ‘Bad Reputation’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Film ‘Bel Canto’ features voice of singer Renée Fleming