Way2Go presentation July 17
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will make a presentation at the Parkway Center in Utica for the Way2Go program at 1 p.m. Tuesday, July 17.
WAY2GO is transforming the culture of transportation among users, providers and decision makers, so that everyone can get where they need to go in a fair and sustainable community.
Through collaborative workshops, projects and events, Way2Go helps people save money and improve mobility options. Senior center staff encourages community members to come talk about the Bike & Walk, Bus & Paratransit, Car, Carshare & Taxi, Transportation Options and Medical Transportation programs. For more information, call 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Dorfman to host fundraiser dinner
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Ladies breakfast club meets July 27
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities