Way2Go presentation July 17
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will make a presentation at the Parkway Center in Utica for the Way2Go program at 1 p.m. Tuesday, July 17.
WAY2GO is transforming the culture of transportation among users, providers and decision makers, so that everyone can get where they need to go in a fair and sustainable community.
Through collaborative workshops, projects and events, Way2Go helps people save money and improve mobility options. Senior center staff encourages community members to come talk about the Bike & Walk, Bus & Paratransit, Car, Carshare & Taxi, Transportation Options and Medical Transportation programs. For more information, call 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark