Talk on brain trauma Nov. 13
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a presentation by Debbie Dunn about stroke, brain aneurysms and arteriovenous malformation at 1 p.m. Monday, Nov. 13.
As a survivor of brain injury, Dunn is versed on the subject. To register, go to the front office or call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Heart Run & Walk March 3
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Church hosts drive
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Free yoga session at View Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Rome hospital hosts nurse recruitment event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Hospice fundraiser seeks gift baskets
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Blood drive in Hamilton Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20