Talk on brain trauma Nov. 13
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a presentation by Debbie Dunn about stroke, brain aneurysms and arteriovenous malformation at 1 p.m. Monday, Nov. 13.
As a survivor of brain injury, Dunn is versed on the subject. To register, go to the front office or call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Dorfman hosts Studio 365 Dancers Nov. 29
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Sign-up to see ‘All She Wants for Christmas’
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Pre-orders available for cookie run
- 4:00pm 11/20/17RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Free training available in use of Naloxone for overdose reversal
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Hospital marks Diabetes Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Calendar raffle benefits Rome Relay For Life
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Visionworks offers exam give away for needy youths