Talk on brain trauma Nov. 13
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a presentation by Debbie Dunn about stroke, brain aneurysms and arteriovenous malformation at 1 p.m. Monday, Nov. 13.
As a survivor of brain injury, Dunn is versed on the subject. To register, go to the front office or call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Center hosts Halloween Party
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice