Talk on brain trauma Nov. 13
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a presentation by Debbie Dunn about stroke, brain aneurysms and arteriovenous malformation at 1 p.m. Monday, Nov. 13.
As a survivor of brain injury, Dunn is versed on the subject. To register, go to the front office or call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 08/15/18View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/15/18History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Jervis offers online genealogy workshop Aug. 27
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Steuben Old Home Days slated for Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Financial exploitation seminar Friday
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Catalanos celebrate golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Financial planning meeting Aug. 20
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Backer family gathers