Talk on brain trauma Nov. 13
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a presentation by Debbie Dunn about stroke, brain aneurysms and arteriovenous malformation at 1 p.m. Monday, Nov. 13.
As a survivor of brain injury, Dunn is versed on the subject. To register, go to the front office or call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Ladies Night at View May 31
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Smokey Robinson set to perform at the NYS Fair
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/23/18View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge