South Rome Senior Center screens ‘Still Alice’
South Rome Senior Center, 112 Ridge St., will show the movie, “Still Alice,” starring Julianne Moore at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 18 on the center’s 10-foot projection screen with surround sound.
The tackles the growing epidemic of Alzheimer’s disease and its effect on families. Cost is $3 for the movie, snacks and beverages. For more information, call the center at 315-339-6457.
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth