Sign-up for wine trail trip
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a trip following the Thousand Island Wine Trail on Sunday, Aug. 19.
From sweet, semi-dry, to dry wines, there is something promised for everyone’s taste. Cost is $85, or $70 for members. Participants will experience wine tastings from Coyote Moon Vineyards, Northern Flow Vineyard and the Thousand Islands Winery, including a tour of the Thousand Islands’ wine making process from growing to harvest and bottling to tasting. Dinner will be on-your-own at Tricia’s Rondette Restaurant. The bus will depart the senior center at 9 a.m. and return at around 8:30 p.m.
Payment due by Aug. 10, and there are no refunds offered after that date. For more information or to register, call 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Sesame Street visits NYS fair
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Registration open for Rising Stars at Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Cinema shows horror film set in 1984 suburbia