Sign-up for wine trail trip
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a trip following the Thousand Island Wine Trail on Sunday, Aug. 19.
From sweet, semi-dry, to dry wines, there is something promised for everyone’s taste. Cost is $85, or $70 for members. Participants will experience wine tastings from Coyote Moon Vineyards, Northern Flow Vineyard and the Thousand Islands Winery, including a tour of the Thousand Islands’ wine making process from growing to harvest and bottling to tasting. Dinner will be on-your-own at Tricia’s Rondette Restaurant. The bus will depart the senior center at 9 a.m. and return at around 8:30 p.m.
Payment due by Aug. 10, and there are no refunds offered after that date. For more information or to register, call 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Center to host Halloween party for kids
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/17/18BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Museum honors Samuel J. May
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Local authors collaborate for ‘Young Liberators’ book signing, lecture tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Oneida Mansion House hosts cemetery tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Author of ‘Foods From Far and Away’ at Jervis Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled