Senior Wellness Day Wednesday
NEW HARTFORD — Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., is inviting members of the community to join them for the second annual Senior Wellness Day to be held at Boscov’s department store at Sangertown Mall from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 28.
The center, and more than 25 additional area organizations and businesses, will provide information and connections for seniors, their families and caregivers. There will be health screenings, materials, demonstrations, and attendees may register to win prizes.
The center will bring its prize wheel.
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Betsy Concert Series returns June 28
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Mirren and Sutherland star in comedy-drama
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Schneider give talk on ‘West Side Story’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Colgate Bookstore hosts Mark Scureman
- 4:00pm 06/20/18MWPAI Arts Festival June 26-July 1