Senior Wellness Day Wednesday
NEW HARTFORD — Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., is inviting members of the community to join them for the second annual Senior Wellness Day to be held at Boscov’s department store at Sangertown Mall from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 28.
The center, and more than 25 additional area organizations and businesses, will provide information and connections for seniors, their families and caregivers. There will be health screenings, materials, demonstrations, and attendees may register to win prizes.
The center will bring its prize wheel.
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Grace Union offers choir event Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Apartment project for seniors receives $10.8M loan
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Arc offers free concert Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Gifts hidden in plain sight
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Christmas concert at St. Joseph’s Friday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Christmas pageant in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Advent Lessons and Carols Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Healing service in Westmoreland