Senior Wellness Day Wednesday
NEW HARTFORD — Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., is inviting members of the community to join them for the second annual Senior Wellness Day to be held at Boscov’s department store at Sangertown Mall from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 28.
The center, and more than 25 additional area organizations and businesses, will provide information and connections for seniors, their families and caregivers. There will be health screenings, materials, demonstrations, and attendees may register to win prizes.
The center will bring its prize wheel.
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29