Senior Health & Wellness Fair at Herkimer College April 26
HERKIMER — Valley Residential Services will host a senior health and wellness fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, April 26 at Herkimer College.
“The event will be impactful, offering resources for senior citizens who wish to remain independent in their own home and may be contemplating downsizing, estate and gift planning, assisted and enriched housing, safety and security, Medicaid or Medicare, or several other areas of interest,” organizers said.
The event sponsored by Valley Residential Services will include an exhibitors’ showcase with a broad range of products and services important to senior citizens as well as speakers and panel presentations throughout the day. The event is free.
If a local business is interested in exhibiting its products or services, contact the office of Community Relations and Fund Development at 315-866-3330, ext. 2329 for more information.
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol