Senior Health & Wellness Fair at Herkimer College April 26
HERKIMER — Valley Residential Services will host a senior health and wellness fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, April 26 at Herkimer College.
“The event will be impactful, offering resources for senior citizens who wish to remain independent in their own home and may be contemplating downsizing, estate and gift planning, assisted and enriched housing, safety and security, Medicaid or Medicare, or several other areas of interest,” organizers said.
The event sponsored by Valley Residential Services will include an exhibitors’ showcase with a broad range of products and services important to senior citizens as well as speakers and panel presentations throughout the day. The event is free.
If a local business is interested in exhibiting its products or services, contact the office of Community Relations and Fund Development at 315-866-3330, ext. 2329 for more information.
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Sign-up for November Food $en$e Oct. 26
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Ghost and Toast to premier Saturday at Capitol Theater
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Love Loss and What I Wore’ to be performed in Utica
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Folk a guitar coffeehouse concert Friday in Clinton
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Gryphon Trio performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18View hosts pancake breakfast, open house
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Cincinnati Creek performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Adventures of Tom Sawyer’ opens Oct. 26 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Free Big Band concert Sunday