Senior Health & Wellness Fair at Herkimer College April 26
HERKIMER — Valley Residential Services will host a senior health and wellness fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, April 26 at Herkimer College.
“The event will be impactful, offering resources for senior citizens who wish to remain independent in their own home and may be contemplating downsizing, estate and gift planning, assisted and enriched housing, safety and security, Medicaid or Medicare, or several other areas of interest,” organizers said.
The event sponsored by Valley Residential Services will include an exhibitors’ showcase with a broad range of products and services important to senior citizens as well as speakers and panel presentations throughout the day. The event is free.
If a local business is interested in exhibiting its products or services, contact the office of Community Relations and Fund Development at 315-866-3330, ext. 2329 for more information.
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Junior Dairy Leaders graduation slated
- 4:00pm 05/25/18DEC reminds campers to use local firewood
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Ladies Night at View May 31
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Smokey Robinson set to perform at the NYS Fair
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday