Senior center hosts potluck dinner
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a potluck dinner from 4-6 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 20.
Those who attend are asked to bring their favorite dish to pass, as well as their own serving spoon. There will be karaoke, and paper plates, plastic utensils, napkins, coffee and tea will be provided. Reservations should be made, along with name and the dish being brought, at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band