Senior Breakfast Club meets March 24 at RCIL
UTICA — The Resource Center for Independent Living (RCIL) invites local seniors to join them for Senior Breakfast Club on Saturday, March 24, from 9 a.m.-noon at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy, 1607 Genesee St.
This event is free, registration is required by Thursday, March 22, by calling 315-797-4642 ext. 2553.
“We’ll have staff on-site to help provide care, if it is needed, so caregivers can have a few hours to themselves on a Saturday morning,” organizers said.
Schedule as follows:
9-10 a.m.: Continental Breakfast/Social Hour
10-11:30 a.m.: Activities including bingo, cards, crafts, chair zumba
11:30 a.m.: Snacks and individual activities
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Free Floyd concert series features Fulton Chain Gang
- 4:00pm 07/21/18New York Mills priest completes three year labor of love
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Mohawk Valley Unitarian churches gather July 29
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Big Moose Community Chapel announces annual events
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Will you take up the mantle?
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Muster Day meal Friday at 4:30 p.m.
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Fair marks 130 years with concert
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Nick Piccininni performs Friday