Senior Breakfast Club meets March 24 at RCIL
UTICA — The Resource Center for Independent Living (RCIL) invites local seniors to join them for Senior Breakfast Club on Saturday, March 24, from 9 a.m.-noon at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy, 1607 Genesee St.
This event is free, registration is required by Thursday, March 22, by calling 315-797-4642 ext. 2553.
“We’ll have staff on-site to help provide care, if it is needed, so caregivers can have a few hours to themselves on a Saturday morning,” organizers said.
Schedule as follows:
9-10 a.m.: Continental Breakfast/Social Hour
10-11:30 a.m.: Activities including bingo, cards, crafts, chair zumba
11:30 a.m.: Snacks and individual activities
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers