Senior Breakfast Club meets March 24 at RCIL
UTICA — The Resource Center for Independent Living (RCIL) invites local seniors to join them for Senior Breakfast Club on Saturday, March 24, from 9 a.m.-noon at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy, 1607 Genesee St.
This event is free, registration is required by Thursday, March 22, by calling 315-797-4642 ext. 2553.
“We’ll have staff on-site to help provide care, if it is needed, so caregivers can have a few hours to themselves on a Saturday morning,” organizers said.
Schedule as follows:
9-10 a.m.: Continental Breakfast/Social Hour
10-11:30 a.m.: Activities including bingo, cards, crafts, chair zumba
11:30 a.m.: Snacks and individual activities
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
- 4:00pm 04/19/18MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Out After Midnite presents Estonian fantasy
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Dark comedy ‘Death of Stalin’ on Cinema screen
- 4:00pm 04/19/18DuffleBag Theatre presents ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spring Swing concert Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Polish Home hosts spaghetti dinner
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Masterworks Chorale performs with Symphoria
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Singer, Songwriter Showcase April 28
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter